Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ramona's Halloween Frog Suit!!

This is Ramona...age (almost 4 mos.), currently enjoying her new Froggy Suit fitting!!

 


Momma Tonya is showing her off for all to see!!



Warty arms indeed! Nothing stops this baby from being adorable!! Especially the darling little fly on her shoe :)

A "barf bib" was asked for...just in case one of those "need it now" moments were to occur, you know?!

She's thinking about it! Does the blue really go "with" the rest of the ensemble??


I can't say enough how much fun it was to create this outfit, but more so, how wonderful & fulfilling it was to see baby R all dressed up!! She was the quintessential model, and is always a beyond adorable companion!! Just look at those lashes!! :)



I once again must thank Ravelry.com for being such a welcome and wonderful inspiration to me & my knitting! With out that community of knitters from all aspects of talent range & worldwide regions...I would never be the knitter I feel I have developed in to today!! Also, if you have a little one in your life & feel a need to clothe them, especially as something fun for Halloween & such, I highly suggest the book: "Wacky Baby Knits"!! This Frog Suit can be found there, on Ravelry.com, as well as listed on Etsy.com.
I couldn't be more pleased with the final project, but most importantly, neither could my sister...the mother of little Ramona! She was so blown away by the whole ensemble...booties to match, with barf bib & all!! It was a challenge to say the least, but a success in so many ways!! Happy Halloween everyone :)

-mab

2 comments:

  1. It is an amazing knitted creation! The little flies on the booties were a nice touch. I need to hang out with you for a knitting day, so I can soak up your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete